Monday, February 25, 2008

Larry Sinclair goes on the offensive

This was sent to me by Mr. Sinclair about an hour ago.

THE FOLLOWING WAS POSTED BY ME ON WHITEHOUSE DOT COM A FEW MOMENTS AGO. MR. PARISI HAS FAILED TO REPLY TOANY EMAILS SENT HIM SINCE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON. I AM CONTACTING THE FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION THIS DATE HAS WELL.


Obama and Axelrod are paying $750,000 to WH's Dan Parisi for this
scam he set up which is now falling apart in front of his eyes. It
is amazing what kind of information people send you when they see you
being screwed over. I am posting all email communications between
Parisi and I at larrysinclair0926dotspacesdotlive*** in a couple of
hours. I am doing so because Parisi has failed to adhere to terms of
the agreement and his terms will mke it clear the info I received
early this morning fits perfectly with his desire to prevent me from
going to another polygraph expert before the primaries.

No comments:

Larry Sinclair comes clean about his crimial record. Read about it in the latest update.

http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/03/larry-sinclair-comes-clean-about-his.html
Google
 

VerveEarth

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Quick Linker

Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites