Monday, February 25, 2008

Larry is not backing down

Today it has surfaced on the internet that Mr. Sinclair apologized and confessed he was lying in the following statment;

This is Larry Sinclair. First. I am posting this message in venues where I know my situation is discussed.First off, let me apologize for the roller coaster ride I have put some of you through(myself included). I have been going through various issues as of late, and have been having quite a tough time. I sincerely appreciate all the support I have received from ALL OF YOU(you know who you are). However, I think it's time this all was finished. I was not being honest. I did not give oral sex to Barak Obama, nor have I ever met him. I have just been extremely lonely lately, and I guess I needed attention. I want to assure you all the money I recieved from this(both from whitehouse.com and The Globe Magazine) will ALL go to charity. When all is said and done, I will NOT HAVE PROFITED from this. Now that I have disclosed this, I hope you all will respect my right to privacy, and let it rest. I have made some good friends during this, and will always cherish and respect the ones who have helped me.

Thank you,
Larry Sinclair

This is not from Larry he just sent me an email and asked me to let everyone know that this did not come from him and it is a hoax. He is going to keep fighting.

No comments:

Larry Sinclair comes clean about his crimial record. Read about it in the latest update.

http://mrsircy.blogspot.com/2008/03/larry-sinclair-comes-clean-about-his.html
Google
 

VerveEarth

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Quick Linker

Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Technorati Favorites